BDC Friends Scheme Half-Year Membership | Joint
Half-year joint (*) membership to the Friends of the Bluecoat Display Centre, July 2021 - December 2021.
(*) Both members must reside at the same address.
Friends of the Bluecoat Display Centre
Since becoming a registered charity in 2010, the Bdc has developed a successful programme of outreach workshops led by our professional makers. The Friends of the Bluecoat Display Centre scheme helps to support our outreach and education work with local partners.
In 2021 this will include:
- Workshops at The Life Rooms via a digital platform to reach across the region, supported by the National Lottery Community Fund
- An artist residency at Alder Hey Children's Hospital, delivered up to March, and digital workshops
- Summer workshops at Maggie's Merseyside, to be delivered digitally
- A 5% discount on purchases over £20 at the Bluecoat Display Centre and online
- Email invitations to our exhibition openings and regular updates on all events taking place at the Bdc
- At all our opening and special events you will receive a 10% discount on any purchases
- Concessionary prices on all our artist talks, trips, workshops and events
- Free gift wrapping service all year round
Registered Charity No. 1136680
Bluecoat Display Centre Friends Membership Card
Elizabeth Willow filming a digital workshop at the Life Rooms (2020)
Bluecoat Display Centre gallery space, joint exhibition of work by Gordon Baldwin and Matthew Harris (2019) (Photo: Pam Seale)