BDC Friends Scheme Half-Year Membership | Single
Half-year single membership to the Friends of the Bluecoat Display Centre, until December 2023.
Friends of the Bluecoat Display Centre
Since becoming a registered charity in 2010, the Bdc has developed a successful programme of outreach workshops led by our professional makers. The Friends of the Bluecoat Display Centre scheme helps to support our outreach and education work with local partners.
During 2022/23 projects have included:
- 12 x multi-discipline workshops across all four of the Life Rooms’ dedicated sites in Merseyside: Walton, Southport, Bootle and Lee Valley.
- Ceramic workshops with clients at Maggies Wirral centre, next to Clatterbridge Cancer Centre, and with in-patients at Clockview Hospital in Walton.
- 6 x artist residencies at The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre NHS Foundation Trust, Teenage and Young Adult (TYA) Unit, and Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust.
- A 5% discount on purchases over £20 at the Bluecoat Display Centre and online
- Email invitations to our exhibition openings and regular updates on all events taking place at the Bdc
- At all our opening and special events you will receive a 10% discount on any purchases
- Concessionary prices on all our artist talks, trips, workshops and events
- Free gift wrapping service all year round
Registered Charity No. 1136680
Bluecoat Display Centre Friends Membership Card
Elizabeth Willow filming a digital workshop at the Life Rooms (2020)
Bluecoat Display Centre gallery space, joint exhibition of work by Gordon Baldwin and Matthew Harris (2019) (Photo: Pam Seale)